To apply for a job you must have already submitted your resume. If you have not submitted your resume please follow step 1 below. Once this step
is completed you can move on to step 2 and apply for the position that interests you.
IMPORTANT: If you have already sent us your resume you do NOT need to again, please skip to step
2 and apply for the position.
Step 1: Send Us Your Resume
Email your resume to
or fax it to 1-604-608-3939
Make sure your resume includes:
- All of your relevant experience
- Your formal education - certificates/diplomas etc
- Your work history. It should indicate how long you held a particular position and your duties. (this points out your level of experience in a particular area of job responsibility)
- References - It is important to provide as many as possible so that employers will be able to establish what level of skill/ability you have.
- Format - Make sure your resume is saved in a standard .DOC format so
prospective employers are able to open and view your resume.
IMPORTANT: Is all your agriculture
and horticulture experience included on your resume?
If Not, it is essential that you either rewrite
your resume to include this information or write a cover letter to explain
to potential employers where and how you obtained this experience.
Please keep your resume up to date. You can resubmit your resume at anytime if you have new skills, job experience, or updates to your contact information.
Labor Pool may request you to complete a
registration form. This will not be sent to
employers and is for office use only.
Step 2: Apply for a Position
Click here for
current job openings. Click on the job title for more detailed information.
Click the Apply Now button at the bottom of the description on any jobs you are
directly to the employer when requested.
This will give you an opportunity to provide
additional information regarding your
experience, availability and any questions
that use our service make their own hiring
decisions and in most cases they only
contact the ones that they feel may qualify
for their position.
Note: If you are from out of the country please indicate if you are legally able to work in Canada.
Example: Work permit, landed immigrant etc.